Made with cream and Parmesan cheese, Alfredo is simple to use as is, or made into a base for more flavour combinations. The simplicity of the flavour of this rich pasta sauce makes it suitable for everything from salmon to pork to mushrooms.
- The simplicity of Alfredo makes it endlessly versatile as a base for more complex pasta sauces or sauces for non pasta dishes.
- Use as a dipping sauce for seafood by adding lemon juice and zest while heating.
- Partner with chilli to spice up a chicken and salad wrap.
- Use to top pizza in place of more traditional tomato sauces, try red onion, mushrooms, smoked chicken and roasted walnuts with Alfredo and buffalo Mozzarella.
- Partner with other cheeses to make easy extra rich versions of things like macaroni cheese sauce or Mornay sauce.
Delmaine Alfredo Sauce 325G
An indulgent combination of fresh cream and grated Parmesan. Simple and elegant.
If Frozen: 3 months after chilled expiry